The mascara is a cosmetic used to enhance eyelashes.
One of the great inventions of the makeup, he is loved by many people.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a more natural makeup, party makeup or basic, sophisticated, he can’t miss!
Don’t always use the mascara is an easy task.
The consistency of the mascara, of course, facilitates the formation of small clusters of the product on the eyelashes. Everything is great … This is a fairly common problem. Don’t think you’re the only one who suffers for it.
Nothing incredible techniques! Some simple makeup tips can help.
Today’s post brings 7 tips on how to use the mascara to avoid being crowded on the eyelashes!
- Mascara with a term of validity expired. Over time, the product is naturally thicker. It’s not good for the makeup and, much less, to health.
- Eyelash curler to place the lashes into place. This makeup tool helps to lengthen the eyelashes. This “stretched” the curvex provides, the cilia and help in the application. There are several pricing options to suit all budgets.
- Remove the excess. When it is applied, remove excess before applying it on the eyelashes. It’s just past the brush of mascara (applicator) in the “mouth” of the bottle. It is better to make multiple applications to a layer filled with product. Pass, wait to dry, pass again.
- Type of applicator. The brush of mascara is as important as the quality of the product. The end result depends on a lot of that. The best applicator is the one that fits you best. The experience of use of each matter. And, in this case, it is worth testing the many options on the market. Applicators with plenty of space between the bristles facilitate bonding of the product on the brush. The applicator is praised on the market and much easier to apply than other traditional brushes.
- So applying the mask of Cilia. The makeup artists suggest apply from root to tip and, if possible, stretch the eye to facilitate implementation. Some say that it is nice to give light Pat with the brush on the eyelashes. Not to say that other ways are wrong. The truth is that, over time, you discover the best way that works for you from the product you have. Don’t be afraid to try, to try! Makeup is practice!
- Eyelash Comb is the secret. This type of tool is used to separate the lashes and remove excess that gets crowded. You pass the mascara and then take that was crowded with the comb. In many cases, it comes with the kit of makeup brushes. Generally, it is a double comb that comes along with a brush to comb the eyebrows, but there are several types. Beauty stores, you can find this type of product.
- Clean the applicator. Most workers will not need to be cleaned until the end of the use of the product. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to clean it. Clean the bristles of the applicator with a wet handkerchief, scarf makeup remover or, even, a damp towel.
And you? Has some personal little secret to pass the mascara? Tell the site! Let’s share experiences of beauty!
How to Avoid Clumpy Mascara
How To Easily Get Rid Of Mascara Clumps Without Applying …
17 best images about Mascara
Younique by Kristen Morton: The 5 Rules Of Amazing Lashes
How to apply mascara, Mascara tips and Mascara tutorial on …
26 Mind-Blowing Hacks to Get Flawless Eyelashes Every Time …
Make It Lash: My Mascara Routine.
Lancome Grandiose Mascara Review
7 Best Ways to Remove Nail Polish Without Remover …
What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne Zones
17 Best ideas about Coconut Oil Eyelashes on Pinterest …
Makeup Tips for Eyelashes
24 best Best day of my life! images on Pinterest
How To Unclump Mascara In The Tube
How to Get Longer Lashes With Mascara & Eyelashes Tricks
BEAUTIFUL EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Foolproof way to apply false lashes
10 Simple Makeup Tips For Beginners